Tuesday, December 27, 2011
December 5 - Ornament Day
Thanks to the parents who volunteered their time
to come to the classroom one day and help us out
with Christmas ornaments. The kids made 4 ornaments
and one adorable reindeer pin that afternoon.
Thanks to Nicole Vaughn, Amanda Maples,
and Jill Grisham! You ladies were a huge help.
The students rotated through stations and completed
1. beaded candy cane - these looked great on our class tree
2. reindeer pin - made from puzzle pieces and a pin attached to back
3. Christmas wishlist ornaments - super cute!
4. glittered personalized ornament
5. quilled wreath - also looked great on our class tree